Data Entry Specialist
Lone Wolf Development is seeking a data entry specialist with knowledge of role-playing games, especially as a game master. The candidate will play an active role in bringing adventures, settings, and other content from some of the biggest and best companies in the role-playing games industry to our Realm Works product and its users.
We’re seeking self-motivated individuals with the drive and determination to make a key contribution, while being afforded the opportunity to work at home. If you’re an experienced gamer and quick learner, with the ability to closely follow data entry standards and establish new standards as needed, we want to talk to you. You’ll be working with an exciting product that makes running and playing role-playing games easier and more immersive than ever before. If this sounds like a great fit for you, review the position specifics below and send us your resume.
Required Knowledge / Skills
The following skills and/or knowledge are absolute requirements for this position and are not negotiable:
- Passionate about role-playing games with experience as a seasoned GM
- Keen understanding of Realm Works with demonstrable proficiency in its use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top-notch organizational skills
- The ability to understand and follow formatting guidelines
- Basic familiarity with Photoshop, Paint.net or a similar application
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Microsoft Word
The following items are not required for the position, but knowledge in one or more of these areas will be considered a significant plus when reviewing candidates:
- Experience with multiple role-playing game systems as a player or GM
- Writing, editing, or communication experience with a critical eye for organization of information
- Proficiency with Hero Lab for character creation with at least one game system
The candidate we’re seeking will possess the following qualities:
- Learn and adapt quickly, enabling timely contributions with minimal spin-up time
- Desire and ability to work autonomously and effectively telecommute
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to adapt and pitch in across a range of duties
- Comfortable with new technology that’s still in its developmental stages
- A methodical, disciplined approach to tasks, with an eye to detail, accuracy, and consistency
Note: The position will involve online training and work will occur off-site via telecommuting. Candidates must be confident in their ability to work well in a telecommuting environment and ensure that their living arrangements are conducive to working productively from home.
Other Position Details
Additional important details about the position include:
- Only applications from principals will be accepted – no third parties, please
- This is a contract-to-hire position meaning it could become a permanent salaried position after a trial period.
- Compensation depends on experience
- Must furnish proof of ability to legally work in the US
How to Apply
Please email your resume and a summary of why you are an ideal fit for this position to email@example.com, specifying a subject line of “Position 1702 – RW Data Entry Specialist”. Your resume must be in one of the following file formats: text, RTF, Word, or PDF.
If you are selected to participate further in the interviewing process, an appointment for a phone interview will be scheduled. Otherwise, we will keep your application on file for future consideration when new positions become available.
About Lone Wolf Development
Lone Wolf Development specializes in creating innovative digital tools for the tabletop gaming industry, allowing players to streamline game preparation, eliminate errors, and spend more time playing the games they love. With an ever-growing suite of tools, including the award-winning Army Builder, Hero Lab, and Realm Works products, Lone Wolf’s digital tools are the industry standard and are in regular use by tens of thousands of gamers, from miniatures games to role-playing games. Find out more about Lone Wolf Development by visiting our web site at www.wolflair.com.