Unlock your favorite Pathfinder classes with Hero Lab’s new “Class Packs” – everything from seven essential rulebooks, all for only $29.99!
SAN JOSE, CA (September 2, 2015): Lone Wolf Development is thrilled to announce today the release of Pathfinder Class Packs for Hero Lab. Class Packs are the perfect, low-cost entry path to get started creating characters with Hero Lab! Each Class Pack unlocks 3-4 classes and includes everything from seven of the most popular Pathfinder rulebooks. Players choose their favorite Class Pack and harness the power of the ENnie award-winning product for only $29.99. For extra class options, players simply add additional Class Packs for only $6.99 apiece.
How Do Class Packs Work?
- Create and manage characters from the 3-4 classes unlocked by each Class Pack. For example, if you select the Druid Class Pack, you’ll unlock the Druid, Oracle, Shaman, and Spiritualist classes, allowing you to build characters from those four classes in Hero Lab.
- Class Packs include everything from seven essential rulebooks: Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, Advanced Player’s Guide, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, Advanced Class Guide, Occult Adventures, and Ultimate Intrigue (when it releases in spring 2016.) All archetypes for unlocked classes are included, as well as all feats, spells, gear, optional rules, and everything else from those rulebooks – it’s all you need to create characters with your unlocked classes.
- Further add-ons like Advanced Race Guide, the Summon Monster Creature Package, and Player Companion packages can be readily integrated with Class Packs. They are purchased and behave just like they do in Hero Lab today.
- Hero Lab users who already use another game system, like Shadowrun or Mutants & Masterminds, can get started with their first Class Pack for only $20! Simply add the Pathfinder Class Pack option you want to your Hero Lab license through the website.
- For existing Pathfinder users, if you feel that Class Packs are a better fit for your style, you can switch to the new Class Packs for free! Be sure to review all the details before converting, as it’s a one-way, one-time option. The conversion option is also a limited time offer, so don’t miss out!
Hero Lab is available for PC, Mac, and iPad. For a free demo, visit wolflair.com.
About Hero Lab
Designed for players and GMs alike, Hero Lab is the ultimate RPG character management tool. With this award-winning software, players can build characters in minutes for their favorite RPGs, and play from their laptop, iPad or printed character sheets. Indispensable Game Mastering tools, like the Encounter Builder and Tactical Console, ensure GMs don’t have to worry about the hassles of creating or running an encounter. With Hero Lab, preparing for games has never been easier.
In addition to the Pathfinder RPG, Hero Lab is available for Shadowrun, Mutants and Masterminds, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness, and the d20 System. For more information, visit the Hero Lab website.
About Pathfinder RPG
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is the wildly popular tabletop RPG, in which players take on the role of brave adventurers fighting to survive in a world beset by magic and evil. The Pathfinder RPG is currently translated into multiple languages, and the vibrant Pathfinder universe has been licensed for comic book series, graphic novels, miniatures, plush toys, and apparel, and is being developed into a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game.
About Lone Wolf Development
Lone Wolf Development specializes in creating innovative digital tools for the tabletop gaming industry, allowing players to streamline game preparation, eliminate errors, and spend more time playing the games they love. With an ever-growing suite of tools, including the award-winning Army Builder, Hero Lab, and Realm Works products, Lone Wolf’s digital tools are the industry standard and are in regular use by tens of thousands of gamers, from miniatures games to role-playing games.
Media inquiries for interviews, review materials, and other assets, contact:
Liz Theis – firstname.lastname@example.org