Lone Wolf Development is Seeking Volunteers for Gen Con Indy 2017!
At Gen Con 2017, we’ll be operating our usual Hero Lab-Realm Works demo/character creation stations, and that means we’re looking for experienced Hero Lab and/or Realm Works users to help us demo our products over the 4 days of the show. If you enjoy sharing your Hero Lab-Realm Works knowledge with other gamers, read on!
Here’s what we’re looking for from our volunteers:
- Commit to working a total of 24 hours over the 4 days of the show: (Thursday through Sunday). Schedule permitting, you may arrange your time so that you can still attend the show events you’re interested in.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of Hero Lab, Realm Works, or both: You must be able to demo Hero Lab, Realm Works, or both competently, going into the “gory details” of at least one game system, preferably Pathfinder or 5th Edition.
- You should enjoy helping new users: You’ll be representing and demoing Hero Lab or Realm Works to new users for 24 hours of the show, so you must be able to give a good impression.
Work means hanging out at our Hero Lab demo stations (and possibly the Lone Wolf booth), demoing the products to users and answering questions about them. Lone Wolf staff will always be available to help if you have questions.
As a thank you for helping, we provide the following perks to our volunteers:
- Free exhibitor badge – this gives you all the benefits of a regular attendee badge, plus early access to the exhibit hall each day – perfect if you want to look around the exhibit hall without the crowds!
- Free accommodation – we’ll put you up in a hotel room (you’ll be sharing with 1-3 other volunteers).
You’ll be responsible for meals and travel from where you live to Gen Con and back.
Email our volunteer co-ordinator as soon as possible, and no later than Friday, May 31st. Please include your name, contact information, and your experience with Hero Lab, Realm Works, or both.