Spring is in full swing, summer is on its way, and we have some exciting new packages for the season of renewal!
What better way to enjoy the season of renewal than with brand new monsters at your table!? Face off against archdevils, the Horsemen of the Apocalypse, planar dragons, proteans, and hundreds more! Some creatures, such as the capricious taniwha, the mysterious green man, or the powerful empyreal lords, might even be willing to provide your heroes aid—if they deserve it!
The latest Bestiary offers a plethora of fun new options and terrifying monsters including:
- Over 250 different monsters
- New player-friendly races, like the crazed monkey goblins, the telepathic albino munavris, the river-dwelling fey naiads, the wolflike rougarou, and the yaddithians of the Elder Mythos
- Numerous powerful demigods, from archdevils and Great Old Ones to empyreal qlippoth lords
- New animal companions and other allies, such as fierce devil monkeys and clockwork hounds
- New templates, including the entothrope and the mongrel giant
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat
You can grab your new arsenal of creatures in our store for just $12.99!
Heroes of the Darklands
From the impossible depths of the earth crawl horrible foes, but bold heroes rise to face them. Join these champions’ ranks with Pathfinder Player Companion: Heroes of the Darklands. This chronicle of Golarion’s underground realms prepares characters for their descent into the endless night, exploring the distinct regions of the Darklands and offering an array of new character options, including archetypes, feats, magic items, spells, and more. The Darklands may be deadly, but they’re not a death sentence for those who are prepared. Make Heroes of the Darklands your guide to surviving the depths with the following options:
- New class archetypes, including the stonesinger bard; the spore-laden fungal pilgrim druid; and the blightburner kineticist, who can harness the power of radiation
- A host of new alchemical items both beneficial and destructive, as well as magic items that can help explorers survive the dangers of the Darklands
- Dozens of new spells, traits, and items suited to exploring the Darklands or created by those who dwell there
You can pick up Heroes of the Darklands for $4.99 in our store now as part of the new Player Companion #27 package!
Be on the lookout next week for the next two installments of the Ironfang Invasion adventure path!
With their colony of survivors safe for the moment, the heroes must scour the wilderness of the Fangwood for resources, and make contact with anyone who can help them strike back against the invading Ironfang Legion. But as they push into the wilds, all signs point to the legendary Chernasardo Rangers being wiped out or imprisoned by the merciless black dragon Ibzairiak! The heroes must face hostile fey and mythical beasts now claiming the ruined fortresses left in the dragon’s wake in order to save what remains of these legendary freedom fighters and begin the foundation of their own army!
Having rescued what remains of the Chernasardo Rangers, the heroes have their first chance to take the offensive against the Ironfang Legion when rumors emerge of the monstrous invaders massing to the north to siege the refinery town of Longshadow. If the Legion succeeds, their inhuman empire tightens its grip across western Nirmathas, and the mines and refineries would grant them all the raw materials their engine of war requires. But the Legion’s heavy focus on Longshadow leaves their flanks vulnerable to a campaign of sabotage and harassment! Can the PCs end the hobgoblin siege, and in the process discover the secret behind the Ironfang Legion’s lightning-quick raids and unseen troop movements?
Looking for bug fixes and enhancements? You can find those here!
- in Hero Lab