Realm Works Overview
About Realm Works
How many times have you struggled with keeping everything in your campaigns organized? Have you ever lost track of what your players have and haven’t learned? Is real life limiting the amount of time you have to prepare for your campaigns? Do you waste precious time at the game table trying to find details from previous sessions, some of which may have occurred months or even years ago? Created by a team of experienced GMs for both GMs and players, we set out to solve these challenges and more with Realm Works.
Brought to you by the creators of Hero Lab®, Realm Works will transform your game, whether you’re a player or a GM. Engage your players in the story, save time preparing for sessions, build a more detailed and vibrant world and find great user-created content to integrate into your campaign. With Realm Works, you’ll have everything you need to supercharge your gaming experience!
Key Features and Benefits
- Use Realm Works to run and prepare RPG sessions for any game system.
- Incrementally reveal content (including maps) to the players as the PCs uncover the information during play – without compromising what remains hidden and with no extra hassles.
- Easily include different types of content, including images, maps, Hero Lab portfolios, statblocks, audio, video, and virtually anything else.
- Content is automatically linked merely by mentioning it by name, weaving your entire world into a cohesive world.
- Effortlessly track and visualize the relationships and connections between people, places, objects, and events.
- Coming Soon! Purchase rulebooks, settings, adventures and more from some of the top RPG publishers.
- Coming Soon! Find ready-made content by other Realm Works users for smooth integration into your game, or share your own creations with others.
Intrigued? Learn More…
You’ll need the following basic requirements to run Realm Works:
- PC running Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (with Service Pack 3)
- Note that Realm Works will NOT run on Windows RT devices like the Surface RT and Surface 2
- Pentium 4 2.5GHz processor (Core i3 recommended)
- 2GB RAM memory (4GB recommended)
- 250 MB disk space (2GB recommended)
- 960×600 display resolution (1366×768 or higher recommended)
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Internet access (for licensing, to create Realms, and to sync with the cloud for backup)