In the week leading up to Gen Con, we’ve been sharing noteworthy news, like the Realm Works Purchase Special, and information about our events and activities. To make it easier to find everything you need to know “Lone Wolf”-related at Gen Con, we’ve compiled all of our news for the week below.
- Lone Wolf Booth and Character Creation Station – Find out where the Lone Wolf team will be located throughout the weekend! You can also learn more about the fun activities and demos going on throughout the weekend, including an example of how you can use Realm Works to engage your players during game play and Pathfinder Character Creation on the iPad.
- Lone Wolf Challenge – Compete against your peers in the Lone Wolf Challenge for a chance to win one of 6 ultimate GM packages! With prizes from Adventureaweek.com, Green Ronin Publishing, Kobold Press, Margaret Weis Productions, Mesa Mundi, and Pinnacle Entertainment Group, you won’t want to miss out on this chance to win!
- Realm Works Exclusive Pricing – We’re offering a special on Realm Works for all attendees: Purchase a copy of Realm Works at Gen Con and get a Player Edition license for free!
- Gen Con Seminars – We’re hosting seven seminars over the course of the weekend at Gen Con, including a panel called “From Print to Digital: Changing the RPG Landscape”. Panelists include industry innovators that have responded to the growing use of technology in gaming with creations like Pathfinder Online™, Codename: Morningstar, DriveThruRPG.com, Hero Lab, and Realm Works.
- Meet & Greet – If you’re arriving at Gen Con on Thursday, come hang out with the Lone Wolf staff at Loughmiller’s Pub at 9pm!
See You There!
We hope you stop by and visit while you’re at Gen Con. Whether it’s competing in the Lone Wolf Challenge for the Ultimate GM Bundle or checking out our Realm Works demo, we appreciate your support of Lone Wolf Development and hope you have a memorable con!