Lone Wolf Development is Seeking Volunteers for Gen Con Indy 2015!
At Gen Con 2015, we’ll be operating our usual Hero Lab demo stations / character creation stations, and that means we’re looking for some experienced Hero Lab users to help us demo the product over the 4 days of the show. If you can imagine yourself sharing your Hero Lab knowledge with other gamers, then read on!
Here’s what we’re looking for from our volunteers:
- Commit to working a total of 24 hours over the 4 days of the show (Thursday through Sunday). Schedule permitting, you can arrange your time so that you can go to show events you’re interested in.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of Hero Lab. You should be able to demo Hero Lab competently, going into the “gory details” of at least one game system, preferably Pathfinder.
- You should enjoy helping new users. You’ll be representing and demoing Hero Lab to new users for 24 hours of the show, so you need to give a good impression.
Work means hanging out at our Hero Lab demo stations (and possibly the Lone Wolf booth), demoing the product to users and answering questions about it. Lone Wolf staff will always be available to help if you have questions about anything.
As a thank you for helping, here’s what we’re offering our volunteers:
- Free exhibitor badge – this gives you all the benefits of a regular attendee badge, plus early access to the exhibit hall each day – perfect if you want to look around the exhibit hall without the crowds.
- Free accommodation – we’ll put you up in a hotel room (you’ll be sharing with 1-3 other volunteers).
You’d be responsible for meals and travel from where you live to Gen Con and back.
Great! Please email our volunteer co-ordinator as soon as possible, and no later than Friday, April 24.