Are you a Pathfinder RPG Game Master, or thinking about running a Pathfinder game? Then this workshop is for you! Together with Syrinscape, we’re hosting an online Game Master workshop this Wednesday, June 24 at 4:00pm PT.
This can’t-miss workshop will feature Hero Lab’s lead developer, Colen McAlister, and Benjamin Loomes, creator of Syrinscape and host of the popular YouTube show the Dicestormers. Stop by for pro-tips and tutorials on the best practices for incorporating Hero Lab and Syrinscape into your Pathfinder games, as well as live audience Q&A. The workshop will include:
- Basics of GMing with Hero Lab and Syrinscape
- Using Hero Lab’s Tactical Console
- Getting the most from Bestiaries with Hero Lab’s Encounter Builder
- GMing Rise of the Runelords with Hero Lab’s Encounter Library
- Navigating the Syrinscape Control Panel
- Incorporating Syrinscape sound into tabletop roleplaying
- Syrinscape’s Adventure Paths and one-shot sound effects
Game Masters everywhere are invited to participate in this online workshop via Google Hangout. While the workshop will be live on June 24, 2015 at 4:00pm PT, it will also be available via the Lone Wolf Development YouTube channel after the event.
So what are you waiting for? RSVP today for the “Online GM Workshop: The Complete Pathfinder Experience”!
- in Hero Lab