We’re hosting 6 events at Gen Con this year, and registration is now open! Not only is Live RPG Plus returning for an encore, we’re also diving deep into the tech landscape of D&D 5th edition, and hosting seminars that go into the nuts and bolts for both Hero Lab and Realm Works.
You can find out more about each event, and sign up via the Gen Con web site, by clicking the links below:
- 4-6pm (Crowne Plaza: Grand Central Ballroom C) – (SEM1689881) Realm Works – Tips, Tricks, & the Upcoming Content Market – Discover numerous tips & tricks to get the most out of Realm Works from the developers themselves, including recommended techniques for preparing content for the upcoming Content Market.
- 12-2pm (Crowne Plaza: Grand Central Ballroom C) – (SEM1689840) Hero Lab® & D&D 5th Edition – Introduction to Adding Your Own Content – Learn how to add content to Hero Lab for D&D 5th edition & other games, from one of our data file authors! This session is for users that haven’t used the editor before, or are just getting started. Bring your “.user” files for help on specific problems!
- 2-3:30pm (Crowne Plaza: Grand Central Ballroom C) – (SEM1689894) Digital Future of D&D 5th Edition – The SRD shakes up the landscape for D&D digital tools. Which tools will make an impact? What’s on the horizon? Leading companies share their visions and answer your questions.
- 4-6pm (Crowne Plaza: Grand Central Ballroom A) – (SEM1689880) Realm Works® 101 – – Find out why Realm Works is the tool every GM has dreamed about for managing campaigns! This seminar focuses on the basics of content development and organization. Transform the way you run your game!
- 7-9pm (Westin: Capitol III) – (ENT1687618) Live RPG Plus!™ Pathfinder All Star Special – Shape the adventure in this live, interactive, audience-driven RPG event! Join Dicestormers host Ben Loomes & an all star party of Pathfinder luminaries for this next-gen tabletop gaming experience.
- 11am-1pm (Crowne Plaza: Grand Central Ballroom B) – (SEM1689875) Hero Lab® & Pathfinder – Adding Your Own Content – Learn how to add your own Pathfinder Roleplaying Game content to Hero Lab! This session covers material helpful to any Pathfinder author, from beginners to experienced Hero Lab users. Bring your “.user” files for help on specific problems!